Although most people think there is only one advantage to receiving Social Security Disability benefits, there are other very important benefits, which many do not consider. The following may be available to you if you qualify for and receive Social Security Disability benefits:
- Protection of Social Security retirement benefits
- Medicare eligibility
- Cost-of-living adjustments
- Additional benefits for dependants
- Nine-month trial work period
- Extended period of eligibility
These benefits could be yours if you meet the Social Security Administration's requirements. Let us help you find out just what benefits you may deserve. Call us for free for answers to Social Security Disability questions.
If you have an injury or illness that will keep you from performing any type of work for which you would be qualified, you need to call The Shaw Group to find out your rights.